Monday, July 26, 2010

after a week balik lagi

yaa,minggu ni blk lagi.after last week dh blk 5 hari..memegang rekod posko balik paling lama..this time back for 4 days.ehe~

so last week (Saturday) before balik to Jeneponto (sunday) i manage to follow A2 or Two Star Scuba Diving Course..so now,as a 2nd Star or A2 level diver i can what did i do for the test?.

1) open and change my BCD and weight belt with my buddy
2) open and dissamble all my diving equipement under the water
3) navigate some 6 korong2 (stack of steel pipes use as choral) without compass.just base on nature surrounding
4) life-saving maneuver

hah,,thank god my tests not that so hard compared to Rashid's test (he followed Sunday programme) where he has to dive from the surface to the 5 meters water-bed to re-assemble his gear..skin diving..fyi,5 meters skin-diving is already deep considering that we are not orng2 nelayan,,huuu~~ :|

but He has a lot of good pictures compared to me..ada banner course la.ada makan2 la..perghh~~

this is Rashid with the gang (rambut gonrong-afro)..hampa xdpt gmbar dgn banner.huu~

then,balik ke Jeneponto awl..around 715am.line was clear..rempit cecah 100-120 km/h..2 hours arrived in my posko..

an my days just getting busy..a little miss communication about my Health Program which im the manager of the program..smua bende xsiap lg.hari tu jgk pergi cari Flip Chart.buat slides.buat left-let (dunno wut to say..left-let yg bagi2 orng tu)..alhamdulillah lastly siap jgk..

i also managed to made 6 posters when im in Makassar for holidays.xd la buat.amik je from internet,but a little bit edit,print besar and laminate..owh,lupa nk bagitau..my Health Program topic is the Danger of Smoking~ :) *wink wink~



So,my program is to give a talk about smoking and was held at a Junior High School in my village tu..everthing goes well as i planned.although my Indonesian language xd lah that good.as long as they got what im trying to say to pon cukup~




actually i have to give another talk about smoking also to the villagers.but this time im giving my task to my posko mate.she more fluent and more Makassarian girl.so making it a lot easier


but ironically,time giving the talk,bapak2 ada jek yang smoking~~ :P ehehehe~~

ok,the day going back home yesterday (sunday) that afternoon we attended a weeding ceremony..eat some daging kuda (horse meat)..wanna say nyummy not that nyummy coz quiet a smell of kuda jugak,,and makes our body turn "hot",,ehe~


so,right away off to makassar with ipin,pokja and khaliss~~~


2 comments: